EURAXENT is a new organisation led by Marc Derquennes, the task leader of the LEXIS Project* for the Open Call and for Exploitation. Marc has 30 years of experience in science, research, technology and operations management, leading the strategy and the development of technology companies and high-tech services. From 2013 he has developed a specific experience at the crossroads of HPC, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, HPDA, Cloud computing, new silicon developments, and is also following the emergence and development of Quantum Computing and Quantum communications.
EURAXENT has a main focus on supporting organisations integrating their development in the specific context of the new EU policies around digital strategies, sovereignty, research and innovation.
EURAXENT provides consultancy and services mainly to Research & Innovation Projects, Research and Technology Organisations, Large companies, SMEs and Start-ups
- Strategy for technology projects, technology transfers, science & research projects, start-up
- Integration of the new EU Digital Strategy and Sovereignty policies in strategic and operational plans
- Implementation / Execution of strategic planification
- Economic and Legal intelligence
- Integration / development of a structured Public Affairs / Lobbying and PR strategy and execution for the technology projects
- Building effective market approach by articulating the 4E (Educating, Enabling, Engaging, Enlarging)
- Supporting execution by building relevant commercial, marketing, communication and social networks strategies and action plans
- Advising Boards and Steering Committees
- Project Management and Business Plans.
*The LEXIS Project (https://lexis-project.eu ) has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement 825532