WP5 Aeronautics Large-scale Pilot
The challenge of Avio Aero is to develop new technologies enabling to design and produce aeronautical components and modules for next generation greener and quieter engines. Identified tasks will focus on two subtasks dealing with multistage Low Pressure turbine modules and gearboxes fluid-dynamic simulations. By introducing Lexis Technology, goal is to obtain a marked step-change for both turbomachinery and gearboxes modules: less time-consuming simulations for the former one while a completely newly developed CFD methodology for the latter one, but always based on GPU-accelerated HPC platforms. Furthermore, the big data produced as a result will require proper solutions to be put in place for quick data access, management and post-processing.
- D5.1 – ISMB – Turbomachinery use case: analysis of results run on state-of-art HPC System
- D5.2 – ISMB – Rotating parts use case: analysis of results run on state-of-art HPC System
- D5.3 – Avio Aero – HW/SW integration optimization supporting Aeronautical use cases
- D5.4 – Avio Aero – Avio Aero use cases: critical review to highlight benefits and limits by operating on advanced HPC Solutions
- D5.5 – Avio Aero – Avio Aero use cases: review of Aeronautics use cases’ KPIs and expected impact on Aeronautical market