WP5 Aeronautics Large-scale Pilot
The Avio Aero challenge is associated with development of new technologies for designing and producing aeronautical modules and components for new superior engines. Identified tasks will focus on two assignments handling multistage Low Pressure turbine modules and gearboxes fluid-dynamic simulations. By introducing Lexis Technology, goal is to obtain a marked step-change for both turbomachinery and gearboxes modules: more rapid simulations for the former one while a completely newly developed CFD methodology for the latter one, but always based on GPU-accelerated HPC platforms. Additionally, the product big data will be processed in order to suit the needs of post-processing, quick data access and management.
- D5.1 – Atos – Turbomachinery use case: analysis of results run on state-of-art HPC System (confidential)
- D5.2 – LINKS – Rotating parts use case: analysis of results run on state-of-art HPC System (confidential)
- D5.3 – Avio Aero – HW/SW integration optimization supporting Aeronautical use cases
- D5.4 – Avio Aero – Avio Aero use cases: critical review to highlight benefits and limits by operating on advanced HPC Solutions (confidential)
- D5.5 – Avio Aero – Avio Aero use cases: review of Aeronautics use cases’ KPIs and expected impact on Aeronautical market