The Exploitation of the LEXIS platform will be structured in two groups:
- Direct exploitation by the Members of the consortium,
- Exploitation by Users outside the consortium.
These activities will serve both Non-commercial and Commercial goals:
- On demand High performance computing (HPC)/Big Data/Cloud based services provided by the LEXIS platform,
- Transfer of technology and IP licensing,
- Platform of new services to extend the reach (active users of LEXIS platform and results) and the scope (extension to new usages) for both the research/academic and the industries.
As a consequence the LEXIS PROJECT will develop 4 categories of Service Lines for its Partners , Clients and Users:
- LEXIS SERVICE: Exploitation of the LEXIS platform as an Operational Production – High performance computing (HPC)/Big Data/HPDA Cloud based system, itself characterised by the following:
- Downstream and on-demand data access and data centric processing in a Cloud/HPDA environment,
- Hybrid/Converged High performance computing (HPC)/Big Data/Cloud platform & Data Management with a global orchestration,
- Significant large Datasets available.
- LEXIS DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM: Exploitation of the LEXIS project as a Development Platform for designing new solutions for the Industries, characterised by the following:
- Data Layer + Workflow orchestration on a virtualised HPC/HPD environment,
- Enabling customers to develop their own post-processing and analysis methods.
- LEXIS TOOLS METHODS & TECHNOLOGIES: Exploitation of the Tools, Methods and Technologies developed along the LEXIS project
- LEXIS CONSULTING & SERVICES: Exploitation via the development of a portfolio of new specialised Added Value Services:
- Transfer of Skills/Knowledge (Training courses),
- Transfer of Experience (Hands-on and Workshops),
- Technical & Scientific Assistance Services and Consulting,
- IP management and assistance.